Eddie's of Roland Park Donation Policy
Guidelines for Submitting Requests:
- All applicants and recipients must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Only organizations with this designation will be considered.
- We are unable to provide assistance directly to individuals or families.
- As a matter of policy, Eddie’s does not support third-party fundraisers (for example, schools raising funds for other groups or causes). We donate directly to the beneficiary organization.
- Requests from schools should be submitted by the school’s business or administrative office. We can’t accept requests from individual parents, students or school organizations (drama clubs, sports teams, etc.), so unfortunately, those requests will be rejected.
- Requests are reviewed on an ongoing basis, and we have an overwhelming number to consider. If you have a request, please provide at least a 45-day review period.
- In an effort to fulfill as many requests as possible, Eddie’s can only consider honoring one request per organization, per year.
If your request fits within these guidelines, please submit the following form:
All donation requests must be submitted with the following information. All fields must be completed to be considered.
To submit a donation request in the form of a letter, please send to:
Eddie's of Roland Park
6223 1/2 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21212