Your health and safety remains our highest priority.
Eddie’s of Roland Park continues to operate with daily store hours while monitoring/maintaining our stock levels as best we can, and modifying our processes in keeping with CDC and state/local guidance to ensure the continuity of safe and reliable operations.
We appreciate you considering public health and practicing good judgement when planning your next visit. Likewise, please be assured that Eddie’s of Roland Park is upholding long-established best practices for safe food service, while taking additional, precautionary measures, including:
- ► Increasing the frequency of cleaning/sanitizing common contact surfaces and self-service utensils;
- ► Providing and requiring the use of personal protective equipment by employees including masks/face coverings, gloves, and face shields;
- ► Installing protective partitions at checkout and sanitizing shopping carts after each and every use;
- ► Offering “social distance customer assistance” through our personal shopping and delivery services and curbside pickup options;
- ► Limiting the number of customers inside the store at one time in order to provide increased space to promote and support social distancing;
- ► Suspending product returns to assure health, safety, and consumer confidence;
- ► Enabling/encouraging store employees to stay home or leave work if they are experiencing any signs of sickness;
- ► Providing "Essential Employee" I.D.'s while informing and communicating with employees regarding the most up-to-date health and safety recommendations;
- ► Offering packaged salad, soup, olive and candy options as a convenient alternative while our self-serve salad bar, soup bar, olive bar and bulk candy displays are unavailable;
- ► Working to ensure availability of hand soap, sanitizers and cleaning products at entrance/checkout, in back of house areas, and in visitor restrooms;
- ► Monitoring/adjusting store hours and temporarily suspending ALL store events, including book signings, wine tastings, passive/active sampling and vendor demos;
- ► We reserve the right to limit quantities;
- ► We request the compliance of all shoppers, vendors and visitors in observing the following expectations effective immediately:
*Wearing a mask/face covering is required of customers aged 2 and older. For your convenience, if you do not have a mask, you will be able to purchase one at the front entrance ($1) for the purpose of your in-store visit—limit one per customer. (Please note, this is a courtesy we are offering so as not to turn anyone away—due to limited supply and in order to properly equip our essential employees, please use your own mask if possible. We are unable to accommodate requests for multiples, holds, or general resale.)
We appreciate your partnership and patronage, and welcome you to contact us with any questions or if we can be of additional service during this time.
LAST UPDATED: 01/09/2021 (ORIGINAL POST: 03/13/2020)
From the CDC:
How to Protect Yourself
Keeping workplaces, homes, schools, or commercial establishments safe