Your health and safety remain our highest priority.
With the unwavering cooperation of our customers, vendors, and staff, Eddie’s of Roland Park has been able to serve its customers throughout the pandemic, continuously modifying our processes in keeping with CDC and state/local guidance to ensure a safe and reliable shopping experience.
Masks are encouraged: For the health and safety of our customers, staff and vendors, mask wearing while shopping is appreciated.
Mind your symptoms: Avoid entering if you have a fever or are experiencing or exhibiting any cold, flu, or coronavirus-like symptoms.
Keep your distance: Please allow as much room as possible between yourself and others.
Our Promise: Your health and safety is our highest priority. Policy updates and/or capacity limits may occur at any time.
For the continued comfort and safety of all of our partners and stakeholders, we will be continuing to uphold long-established best practices for safe food service, while also maintaining the following precautionary measures:
- Maintaining sanitizers, hand soap, and cleaning products for use in key areas including entrance/checkout, visitor restrooms, and in back of house
- Informing and communicating with employees regarding the most up-to-date health and safety recommendations
- Educating and incentivizing employees to become fully vaccinated and boostered
- Requesting/enabling store employees to stay home or leave work if they are experiencing any signs of sickness
- Continuing personal shopping and delivery options for customers seeking social distance customer assistance
- Reserving the right to limit quantities and/or the number of occupants inside at one time
We appreciate your partnership and welcome you to contact us with any questions or if we can be of additional service during this time. Thank you for your compliance with these expectations:
*For your convenience, complimentary masks can be provided. Applicable to customers ages 2+
MOST RECENT UPDATE: 04/28/2022 (ORIGINAL POST: 03/13/2020)