Your health and safety remain our highest priority.
With the unwavering cooperation of our customers, vendors, and staff, Eddie’s of Roland Park has been able to serve its customers throughout the pandemic, continuously modifying our processes in keeping with CDC and state/local guidance to ensure a safe and reliable shopping experience.
For the continued comfort and safety of all of our partners and stakeholders, we will be continuing to uphold long-established best practices for safe food service, while also maintaining the following precautionary measures:
- ► Requiring that all occupants* wear a face mask keeping nose and mouth covered while inside our store;
- ► Recommending that occupants avoid entering if they have a fever or are experiencing or exhibiting any cold, flu, or coronavirus-like symptoms;
- ► Encouraging occupants to maintain as much distance as possible between themselves and others;
- ► Providing and requiring the use of personal protective equipment by employees including masks/face coverings and protective partitions at checkout;
- ► Maintaining sanitizers, hand soap, and cleaning products for use in key areas including entrance/checkout, visitor restrooms, and in back of house;
- ► Increasing the frequency of cleaning/sanitizing common contact surfaces and self-service utensils;
- ► Offering packaged salad, soup, olive and candy options as a convenient alternative while our self-serve salad bar, soup bar, olive bar, and bulk candy displays are unavailable;
- ► Informing and communicating with employees regarding the most up-to-date health and safety recommendations;
- ► Requesting/enabling store employees to become vaccinated, as well as stay home or leave work if they are experiencing any signs of sickness;
- ► Continuing personal shopping, delivery, and curbside pickup options for customers seeking social distance customer assistance;
- ► Reserving the right to limit quantities and/or the number of occupants inside at one time.
We appreciate your partnership and welcome you to contact us with any questions or if we can be of additional service during this time. Thank you for your compliance with these expectations:
*For your convenience, masks are available for purchase. Applicable to customers ages 2+
LAST UPDATED: 05/18/2021 (ORIGINAL POST: 03/13/2020)