Bobby's BBQ Grilled Shrimp
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7-8 minutes
- Serves: 1-2 kabobs per person
raw shrimp; peeled and deveined (8-10 shrimp per person; 4-5 per skewer)
seafood seasoning of choice
BBQ sauce of choice
1. Place 4-5 shrimp (raw; peeled and deveined) on a skewer. 1-2 kabobs per person is recommended, depending on your overall menu.
2. Melt butter and drizzle over both sides of shrimp. Then, add your favorite seafood seasoning. Bobby's Seasoning Pick: Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Blends Seafood Magic
3. Set grill to high heat and place kabobs at a diagonal angle with grill lines for 1.5-2 minutes per side to achieve barbecue-master grill marks.
4. Cook an additional 2 minutes per side.
5. Brush your go-to BBQ sauce on shrimp side facing up, cook 30 seconds, flip and brush on other side and cook 30 more seconds for wonderful flavor and caramelization. Bobby's Seasoning Pick: Kraft's Thick Honey BBQ Sauce
Serve with New York Strip Steak, tossed salad and grilled asparagus.
Eddie's Recipe Tip: